See what our patients think about our service
20 YEARS OF DENTAL RADIOLOGY EXPERIENCE
We have an experienced team who have previously successfully managed 7,500+ dental practices, amongst which have been 30 large NHS hospitals trusts for their imaging needs throughout the UK since 2007.
Your patient care and experience is the top priority of our service. We aim to consistently produce high quality dental and maxillofacial images. Our team has a combined experience of 20 years in dental radiology, scanning more than 320,000 UK patients with 98.7% positive feedback.
WE ARE NOW OPEN AND ACCEPTING REFERRALS
- Advanced dental imaging centre with 20 years of combined experience in dental radiology
- New and modern facilities in 75 Harley Street with full disabled access
- State of the art KaVo scanners, OP 3D and OP 3D vision V17
- Experience in managing thousands of private and NHS referrer accounts including NHS hospitals
- Formats: Zero-footprint Cloud Viewer, i-CAT Vision, DICOM, SimPlant and more
STATE-OF-THE-ART PREMISES ON 75 HARLEY ST
Our head office and our London imaging centre located on 75 Harley st, on a newly refurbished elegant Georgian period building with modern decor, with full disabled access and facilities.
Our spacious premises offer 1,200 sq ft waiting area, and 920 sq ft in scanning and reception area.
Our team of dedicated individuals aim to provide the best care and service through experience, whilst using the gold standard of CBCT scanners with ground-breaking resolution, scan volumes and multiple imaging modes. Coupled with an online service that allows you to retrieve your patients results instantaneously.
- Solely focused on Dental Imaging Services and 100% independent
- Latest 3D Cone Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT) Imaging Technology
- 2D Scans including OPG’s and CEPH’s
- Radiology Reporting
- Ai CBCT Processing, Ai Ceph Tracing, Ai Segmentation
- Formats: Zero-Footprint Cloud viewer, i-CAT Vision, SimPlant, DICOM files and more
High Quality Output With two State of the Art 2021 KaVo Scanners
OP3D and OP3D Vision V17 (the i-CAT successor) X-ray system are the answer. Whether it is for implantology, surgery, endodontics, TMJ, respiratory path analysis or orthodontics. Even with complex indications, a quick diagnosis and simple creation of treatment plans is ensured.
Our scanners are streamlined to a secured Artificial Intelligence (Ai) processing servers. The scans are being processed immediately after being taken and will go through human quality control before sent out to the end user.
Radiation reduction of 80% with low dose technology
For dose sensitive cases in particular, such as follow-up exposures or exposures of children, radiation reduction for protecting your patients represents indispensable added value.
THE KaVo ORTHOPANTOMOGRAPH™ OP 3D Vision
Flexibility with nine-volume sizes, the KaVo OP 3D Vision, with 9 FoV sizes and various low-dose settings, offers great flexibility when choosing the exposure mode. With volume sizes from 5 x ø 8 cm, 4 to 13 x ø 16 cm, up to 17 x ø 23 cm, you have a wide range of options.
Mobile CBCT Fleet
Coming Soon! We are now building our Mobile CBCT Fleet. Soon we will be offering an additional service, CBCT, 2D’s, and 3D Intra Orals scans being taken at your practice! All you have to do is invite your patients for a consultation day and book one of our Mobile units.